THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Friday, November 19, 2010

An Update

I'm supposed to be writing right this moment, but I miss you guys. So I decided to give you an update on what I'm reading, what's to come, what I've been doing this month, etc. Stuff you may or may not care about. :)

I'm currently reading:

Lure by Deborah Kerbel
Absolution by Jennifer Laurens

I hadn't planned on reading anything at all this month, but I just couldn't help myself. So I've read a few chapters of each of these. So those reviews will be coming in December!

What I have lined up next:
Nightshade, by Andrea Cremer
The Dark Divine, by Bree Despain
And, I'm going to attempt to make a dent in my review pile!

NaNo is going...decent. I'm still on schedule with a little over 32,000 words, so that's good. I've been struggling the last few days with where to go next, but today it seems to be getting back on track.

I'm getting a bit obsessive over Korean pop music. It actually turns out to be great writing music. I'm the type that can't really listen to music while I'm writing, because the lyrics get in the way of my....words. However, I also can't stand silence. So with the K-Pop, I can't understand the majority of it (because I can't speak or understand Korean--yet!), so it is perfect for writing. And the videos are awesome sauce.

Lookie:



Just look at that boy go! His name is Taeyang, if you want to hear more!!

Well, until next time!!