THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I've been thinking of you.

Hi!

It's been nearly three weeks since I read and reviewed a book. The break has done everything I'd hoped for--I'm dying to read something!

I'm not going to though. Not yet, anyway. It's still November, which leads me to....

NaNoWriMo. Wow. This is the first time I've really tried to do this thing, and it's difficult. Some days are simple, other days I struggle with meeting my goal. But I'm at 24,000 words as of today, which means I'm on schedule, and almost half way there! It's been fun though. My story has taken a few unexpected turns, but I still pretty much have a general idea of how everything will play out. I had a little surprise today though, when another dude walked into the picture. I hadn't anticipated a love triangle, and I really don't want to write about one. I guess we'll just have to see where his role takes him.

I'll be back next month full force! (Assuming I can stay away that long. :o )