THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge

Kristi at The Story Siren is hosting the 2011 Debut Author Challenge. I participated this year, and met my goal. Some great books came out of that challenge, so I'm participating again next year! Head on over to The Story Siren to learn more about the challenge.

Here's my list, though I'll definitely be adding to it as time goes on, and I learn more about the novels being released throughout the year.


  1. Unearthly, by Cynthia Hand
  2. XVI, by Julia Karr
  3. The Water Wars, by Cameron Stracher
  4. A Touch Mortal, by Leah Clifford
  5. The Iron Witch, by Karen Mahoney
  6. So Shelly, by Ty Roth
  7. Bad Taste in Boys, by Carrie Harris
  8. Wildefire, by Karsten Knight
  9. Wither, by Lauren DeStefano
  10. Bumped, by Megan McCafferty