THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Teaser Tuesday (Oct 5)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My teaser for the week:

Crescendo, by Becca Fitzpatrick.

[I craned my neck over my shoulder but couldn't tell how thorough Vee's job was. "Make sure you get under my straps."
"Think they'd arrest me if I take off my top? I really hate tan lines."]
--Page 280

Not the best teaser, but everything else seemed to be a spoiler. As I was looking for a good teaser, I realized I was spoiling things for myself, and needed to find something simple, and something non-spoilerish. :)