THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Meet Me on Monday

Meet me on Monday is hosted over at Never Growing Old, and serves as a way to get to know your fellow bloggers!

1. What is the best dish you can make?
Blah I don't even want to think about food. But I'm guessing the BF would say Chilli, Chicken Tacos, or Lasagna.

2. How often do you change your sheets?
Generally once a week. I don't actually change them, I just remove them and wash them, because I only have one set. 

3. What is the longest car trip you have ever taken?
Denver, Colorado. 16 hours.

4. What is your favorite fruit?
I love all fruits. Every. Single. One. But I suppose if I had to choose just one, I'd say watermelon. 

5. Would you rather have breakfast for dinner or dinner for breakfast?
Dinner for breakfast, if I had to choose. I hate breakfast foods, and I hate eating at breakfast time even more. I know it's supposed to be the most important meal of the day, but I feel like ish for the rest of the day, if I eat breakfast. If I wait until about noon to eat, I'm fine.