THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Meet Me on Monday

Meet me on Monday is hosted over at Never Growing Old, and is a fantabulous way to get to know your fellow bloggers! Head on over there to participate.

1. What is your favorite pasta dish?
    I don't even want to think about food right now. Bleh. But I think when my stomach and mind is in the right place, I'd have to say spaghetti, or chicken alfredo.

2. What is the last thing you do before going to bed?
    Oh, so many things. It starts w/ the teeth brushing and such, and getting the kids to bed. After they're in bed, I set up everything for the morning. (work clothes, coffee pot set to start, the bf's lunch for the following day.) Read. Take a shower. Do a sweep of the house and make sure everything is off. Go to bed and watch a few episodes of Roseanne, and then toss and turn for an hour before finally falling asleep.

3. How many nights a week do you go out to eat?
   It depends on the week. If things are hectic, once or twice. If things are normal and calm, usually not at all. Unless I really just don't feel like cooking.

4. Are you an avid book reader?
   I'm going to go ahead and assume you know the answer to this question. :)

5. Would you rather have x-ray vision or bionic hearing?
   Oh I'm not sure. Either way, you could see or hear something you'd rather not see or hear. At the same time, both things could be used to save lives and such. I guess I'll go with the hearing.