THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Book Blogger Appreciation Week.

Ahh, Book Blogger Appreciation Week. Between all the fests, manias, crazes, challenges, and read-a-thons, this whole book blogging thing makes my head spin. I enjoy every minute of it--don't get me wrong. I love it. I love reading and I love discussing things, and participating in things with others who love reading as much as I do. I really just never imagined there was so much to this world.

When I started my blog, I never imagined anyone would visit it. When they started coming, I never imagined they'd follow. When they started following, I never imagined they'd comment. But you came, you followed, you read, you comment, and I LOVE YOU! I just figured I'd get that out there. :) I never really thought I'd feel like I had a place in this book blogging world, but I do.

So anywho. I really won't be participating in this year's BBAW, because I didn't sign up in time so I'm really not prepared for anything. :/ I hope by next year I have a better hang of this whole thing, and am prepared, because it looks like a lot of fun!

See ya around the blogosphere!