THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Smitten on Saturday

It's Saturday!! Which means it's time for another....


Smitten on Saturday.

Each Saturday, I'll post pictures and details on a random book-to-television/movie hottie. Or maybe not even a "hottie", but anyone that I am "smitten" with, for whatever reason.


This week's pick:
Tyler Durden


Sigh. 
If you're unfamiliar with a little thing called "Fight Club", stop what you're doing, and Google it. Seriously.

Tyler Durden. Is that what you'd like me to call you? Who are you right now? It's hard to tell, Tyler, Jack, Nameless? Edward Norton's good and all, but I hope you're in the mood to be Tyler today.

So what if you're smoking. So what if you might just, ya know, snap and kill me or something. So what if you might just be a figment of Jack? Nameless?'s imagination. You are undoubtedly Brad Pitt at his finest moment.

Mmmhmmm.