THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday Confessions


Sunday Confessions is a new meme hosted at To Read or Not to Read, where we answer a single question a week.
This weeks question: 
Who was your first supernatural/paranormal crush?


I was actually quite surprised I remembered this one. But there is no doubt that my first supernatural/paranormal crush was:
Michael, from The Lost Boys.

To this day, I still believe The Lost Boys is the greatest vampire movie of all time. There have been some great ones, but I don't think I'll ever lose my love for this movie. I also loved Sam in it, so, RIP Corey Haim! It's a shame that my attraction for Jason Patric (Michael) never ventured outside this one lonely movie. But, there you have it. My first literary crush.