THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Smitten on Saturday

It's Saturday!! Which means it's time for another....

Smitten on Saturday.

This week, I am smitten with: Lafayette Reynolds


I know, I know....True Blood again. This is the last one from True Blood, I promise. At least for a while. But I just have to get this one out there, and show another side to Smitten on Saturday.

Lafayette Reynolds is hilarious. Every scene involving him is fantastic. Anyone unfamiliar with the books may not know that technically, Lafayette should be dead. He died in the books, and he really wasn't a very big character to begin with. But Nelsan Ellis creates magic in that character, and the show just would not be the same without him!





**Video contains explicit language.