THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Blog Hop & Follow Friday!

Book Blogger Hop

(Click the pictures to go the sites hosting the Hops!)
There is no featured blogger for Follow Friday this week.

Book Blogger Hop question:
Do you listen to music when you read? If so, what are you favorite reading tunes?
I go through these strange moods where I either need to have it completely silent, or listen to music all day long. Regardless of which mood I'm in on any given day, I'm usually reading at some point. When I do listen to music, I usually just put my entire iTunes playlist on shuffle. This consists of many artists, but the artists you'll hear come on most often are Tech N9ne (congrats on the #1 independent album in the country....again!), Slipknot (RIP Paul Gray!), and Paramore (congratulations to Hayley on all the VMA noms!). iTunes knows me so well.