THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday 13 (01)

I, Amanda at Another Book Junkie, hereby embrace the "unlucky" number 13.
Um....yeah.....
Shanise @Camisado Mind and I, have decided to start a meme for our mutual blog, Bury the Castle. Each Thursday, we'll pick a topic and list make a list of 13 things.

This week's theme is:


Places you'd like to visit, someday.

  1. Canada 
  2. London, England
  3. Paris, France
  4. Alaska
  5. Hawaii
  6. Oregon
  7. Australia
  8. Iceland
  9. Amsterdam
  10. Niagra Falls
  11. Dead Sea
  12. Japan
  13. Yosemite National Park
As you can see, I don't really have specific cities in mind, in most cases. I just want to visit these general areas at some point in my life. :)

So where would you visit, if given the chance?

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 zee comments.