THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rapid Review

I've read a few eARCS recently that I either can't review on the blog yet, or I don't have enough to say about them to write a full review. So. A few words on each!

Forbidden, by Tabitha Suzuma
Release date: June 28, 2011

I was reading Forbidden, and hit about the halfway mark. I started wondering what others thought of the book, so I went and read some reviews. I accidentally read one with spoilers. (It isn't the reviewer's fault. "Spoiler Warning" was there, in the same font as the review. I just didn't notice it.) So I knew the ending. This is a hell of an ending folks. Seriously. So I lost the desire to keep reading. So I skimmed. Even in skimming, the book was beautiful. The ending was absolutely heartbreaking. I won't rate it, because I don't believe it's fair for me to rate a book I skimmed, but I do think it's worth a read.

The Day Before, by Lisa Schroeder
Release date: June 28, 2011

I love novels in verse, but I never really know what to say about them. The Day Before is a love story, intertwined with what it means to live. These books can easily be read in one sitting, and this one was quite enjoyable. 4.5/5





Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz
Release Date: April 17, 2012

Lips are sealed. Can't say anything about this one. You will get a review eventually. But for now, you should add it to your tbr, watch list, however you work. It was fantastic.
Add it! 5/5

1 comment:

  1. Ah I hate when the ending gets spoiled. Even if it's still good. LOL I will have to pick that one up.

    ReplyDelete

<3 zee comments.