THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday blog hops!


Featured Blogger:  http://bookcouture.blogspot.com/

Question: Best Book Cover ever?
I don't think I could choose just one. There are so many great ones! Rather than put the pictures in, I'll list some. :) Hush, Hush. Paranormalcy, Fallen, Torment, Crescendo, Shiver, Linger, Clockwork Angel, Firelight, So Shelly, Devoured, etc etc.


Book Blogger Hop
Today's question: When you write reviews, do you write them as you're reading or wait until you've finished the book?

I wait until I've finished the book. I do take notes sometimes, though. Quotes I'd like to remember, or things that bothered me. 

Thanks for stopping by, and if you have a chance, have a look at the Fall Giveaway going on here and around the blogosphere!
Happy Friday!