THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Booking Through Thursday

btt button
What are you reading right now? What made you choose it? Are you enjoying it? Would you recommend it? (And, by all means, discuss everything, if you’re reading more than one thing!)

For the first time, ever I think, I'm reading two books. One of them has small font, and if I read too long it starts to get hard to focus. So I read a chapter or two at a time, and switch.

 Injane, by Douglas K Pearson
 This is the one with small font. It's a review book. I'm enjoying it. I really hope someday they'll decide to reformat it, because I doubt I'd be the only person to run into this problem. It's rare for me. Yes, I would recommend it. Of course, that depends upon an individuals taste in books. It's dark, eery. You'd need to enjoy that sort of thing.





Paranormalcy, by Kiersten White
  I chose this one because it sounded great, and there is a lot of buzz surrounding it in the blogosphere. Which I completely understand, because I'm loving it! I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoys paranormal YA.