THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Contest Craze Mini Challenge 2: Dinner & Movie

Princess Bookie's Contest Craze Mini-Challenge Number 2.
-Close Your Eyes!
-Imagine You Just Won A Contest Consisting Of A Date (Dinner And A Movie)
-You Get To Choose Any Celebrity/Singer/Sports Star To Go On A Date With
-FYI:Cartoon characters are exempt.

Do you have any idea how difficult this is for me? There aren't many celebrities that I like, but there are a handful and I love them all equally. Choosing is torture. (I sound as if it this is real. Psh.) Anywho. Let's see. Alexander Skarsgard would be great to look at. Gerard Butler is just...ahem, Gerard Butler. 

Ryan Reynolds. Always a hottie, and always a smart-ass. There's a pretty good chance you'd make me laugh. If I could form coherent thoughts in your presence, that is.

Jensen Ackles. You my friend, are gorgeous. You're also a great actor, so do us all a favor and never accept a role in a craptastic movie like My Bloody Valentine, again. Mmk? (Supernatural, never leave me.)

As difficult as this decision my be, Jason Statham has a special place in my heart. He's sexy as hell, kicks some major ass (even if it is just acting), and has the accent we all know I can't get enough of. 

(Also, if you can't tell, I like guys a little older than myself. Taylor Lautner, who?)