THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Smitten on Saturday

It's that time again. (I totally forgot last week.)

Smitten on Saturday.

Each Saturday, I'll post pictures and details on a random book-to-television/movie hottie. Or maybe not even a "hottie", but anyone that I am "smitten" with, for whatever reason.


This week's pick:
Akasha and Lestat from Queen of the Damned

In part, because I loved it. But also in memory of Aaliyah. I thought she did a great job in the movie, and she died too young. I still remember the day she died, it's been nine years and it really doesn't seem like it. She was one of my favorite singers, and I think that's when I started drifting away from that genre.

As far as Lestat goes, well, I think it's self-explanatory. Swoon worthy? Check.