THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Hoppity Hop Hop(s)!

Book Blogger Hop

Today's question:
Do you use a rating system for your reviews and if so, what is it and why?
I do use a rating system, though it seems to be a constant work in progress. At the present time, 5/5 means I'd buy it and reread it. For five stars, everything has to be right for me. There are some older books that I've rated five stars by a different system, and they wouldn't be five stars now if I re-rated them. But I won't do that. You can see more about my rating system in the the left column. <--- I also tend to rate things differently here than I do on Goodreads. This is because Goodreads' rating system is quite a bit different than mine. Honestly, I usually find the star rating more difficult than writing the review. Unless a book blows me away, rating it is hard for me.

Today's featured Blogger: http://bookge3k.blogspot.com