THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Meet Me on Monday

Meet me on Monday is hosted over at Never Growing Old, and is a fantabulous way to get to know your fellow bloggers! Head on over there to participate.







1. Do you watch any Soap Operas?
Not anymore, but I did when I was younger. I would get hooked during the summer and go through soap opera withdrawals when school started back up! I loved Young and the Restless and The Bold and the Beautiful.

2. What appliance is used the most in your house?
I'm assuming I should be ignoring the fact that the refrigerator runs all day every day, right? Okay, then. Definitely the washer and dryer. I do at least one load a day, and that's if I'm lucky.

3. Do you wear make-up every day?
No. I very rarely wear it. I love applying it, but I hate wearing it and I hate removing it. So I usually decide it isn't even worth it. Sometimes I just wear mascara, though. I love the way it looks by its self. It's definitely my favorite makeup product. Oh, and if you haven't heard of ELF Cosmetics, go now!!

4. What is your worst pet-peeve?
Oh geez, I have so many. They range from open cabinets to grammar/spelling to my handheld vacuum being unplugged! I would have to say the biggest is the spelling and grammar, though. I really don't understand how people are so lazy, that they would feel the need to shorten the word by one little letter. (IE when--wen) Or completely change the spelling of a word. (boy-boi) Throwing z's where s's should be....all those things make me want to scream.

5. What is your favorite lunch meat?
I don't care too much for sandwich meat unless it's fresh deli meat. I like the oven roasted chicken breast, or the pepper-cracked turkey.