This weeks theme is: Escape. So here's my playlist when I need to escape the world! The playlist is supposed to be ten songs long, but for this theme, I couldn't just choose ten. So yeah, I broke the rules.
- Angel's Son--Sevendust.
- Feeling Sorry--Paramore.
- We are Broken--Paramore.
- I Don't Believe You--Pink.
- Flat on the Floor--Carrie Underwood.
- Never Enough--Five Finger Death Punch.
- Smiling Faces--Kutt Calhoun.
- Wait and Bleed--Slipknot.
- Vermillion Pt. 2--Slipknot.
- Happy Ending--Tech N9ne.
- One Good Time--Tech N9ne.
- Hope for a Higher Power--Tech N9ne.
- Blackened the Sun--Tech N9ne.
- Scream With Me--Mudvayne.
- You Lost Me--Christina Aguilera (the newest addition to the playlist!)
As you can see, there really is no rhyme or reason to what kind of music lifts me up when I'm in a mood. It just....does. And I listen to a wide variety.