THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

"Meet me on Monday"

Meet me on Monday is hosted at Never Growing Old, and I think it seems like a fun way to get to know our fellow bloggers!
 Each week we'll answer five random questions about ourselves, so here goes!

1. What is your favorite Fast Food Restaurant?
     I actually hate fast food. If it weren't for the fact that it is so...well, fast...I'd never eat it. The greasiness never fails to make me feel nauseous. However, I guess I'll be a good sport and pick Taco Bell.

2. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
     I don't think I'd change anything. I'm a stay at home mom, which I love. I wouldn't want to change the opportunity to be at home with my kids everyday. The only profession I desire is to be a successful author. (And I don't mean successful as in, lots of money. I mean successful as in, managing to actually finish and get a book or two published. :/)

3. Do you prefer your toilet paper to come over the roll or under the roll?
    Over!

4. What was your favorite tv show as a child?
    Roseanne. It is still amongst my favorites. I've watched every episode dozens of times, but I never tire of it. (Aside from that episode that's an entire dream. The one where Roseanne murders her kids, and stands trial for it, and the kids are still somehow there to testify for her. I can not stand that episode!)

5. What is your favorite Summer drink?
   Water or sweet tea if I'm in the heat. If I'm inside, I love tea and soda...but I'm trying very very very (very) hard to avoid soda. (If you mean alcoholic beverages, I don't drink.)

So there you have it! :D

4 comments:

  1. We tend to avoid the fast food restaurants with greasy food too.
    Did watch a few episodes of Roseanne, but only a few :) Totally understand why you didn't like the one show - very weird!
    It's nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Roseanne too! I still catch some episodes!
    I LOVE sweet tea! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm a new follower via Google Friend Connect. Found you through Meet Me Monday! I love Roseanne! I still have a little crush on David lol.

    Ai Mei-
    StudentSavingBucks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm stopping by to invite you to come check out my new and improved blog page, and hopefully follow as well! I'm starting all over again, and would love to see all of my old blogger friends following my new page, and welcome lots of new blogger friends, too!

    Hugs~
    Crazy Cat Lady
    http://crzycatladyslibrary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

<3 zee comments.