THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sunday Confessions

Sunday Confessions is hosted at To Read or Not to Read. This is where we "confess" to something, whatever the topic may be for the week. This week's:
I've Got Chills and They're Multiplying
Things that creep us out!! Perfect topic, since Halloween is right around the corner, right? I don't really get creeped easily. There are a few select things that definitely do the trick, though.

 Water bugs. Disgusting creatures. Luckily, I haven't come in contact with one of these horrible things for a long long time. Let's keep it that way!!  


Locusts. I chose a picture of one coming out of it's shell because I can't stand the shells either! The sound, the look...everything about these things send me running. Give me a spider, snake...I'm fine. Bring a waterbug or locust in the room, and I'm gone.
And last, that picture of Nicki Minaj. <<
She's gorgeous. I love her style. She's gorgeous, did I mention that? So what is going on with that picture?! It grosses me out. It doesn't put her in a positive light, at all. I avoided even listening to her for the longest time, because that is the very first image of her that I had in my head. It needs to go!!