THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Book Blogger Failure.

Ugh. I'm in a bit of a reading slump, folks. Does this happen to you? No matter what I try to read, I can't get into it. You're probably thinking, you're reading the wrong book, then. I don't believe I am, though. These are books that I know  I should be taking serious interest in. These are books that I have been dying to read. I say "these" because I've tried with numerous books, and I can't seem to get into any of them. This happens from time to time, and I hate this feeling. This is the first time it's happened since starting this blog, however. In my mind, I want to read, but from the first word, my mind starts to wander and I can't focus. Too much internet? Possibly.

So, the point of this post. As we all well know, NaNoWriMo officially begins in two and half hours (my time). I am not fully prepared for this by any means, but I'm still giving it my best effort. If nothing else, I think focusing on writing for a while will help pull me out of this reading slump! So I may be MIA for the next thirty days. I'll still be monitoring my email, so feel free to leave me lovely comments. :)

I should've been prepared for NaNoWriMo, as well as had posts scheduled to keep my blog up to date. But I really don't have anything to post, as my brain is completely scattered.

See you on the other side!