THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Meet Me on Monday

Meet me on Monday is hosted over at Never Growing Old, and is a fantabulous way to get to know your fellow bloggers! Head on over there to participate.
1. Do you wear socks to bed?
    I don't. I don't wear socks...ever, really. Unless of course I'm wearing tennis shoes. I only wear tennis shoes if there's enough snow to cover my toes, otherwise, it's flip flops.

2. Do you have any pets?
    No. I had a pit bull that I absolutely loved, had her for four years, and had to get rid of her due to her severe separation anxiety. We couldn't leave her alone under any circumstances, and I had a newborn baby. It was just too much, at the time. It's been four years, and I still miss her like crazy. We tried with another dog after that, but I couldn't get attached to him, and then we had a lizard for two and half years before his health went south. We let him go, hoping he could at least get a little bit of freedom out of life.

3. What topping(s) do you like on your pizza?
   Brace yourself!! I hate pizza. Despise it. I'll order it, thinking I want it, and then I'm disgusted by the smell alone. The only kind of pizza I care for, is homemade. If I'm making it from scratch, I like all kinds of veggies. I think my favorite would be jalapenos and pineapples. Sweet and spicy, it's great. 

4. What time do you go to bed?
   It varies, but it's usually pretty late. I like to stay up a few hours after the kids are asleep.

5. Would you rather get free chocolate for one year or free potatoes forever?
   Ha. Potatoes. I don't care much for chocolate, and there is nothing to be gained from eating chocolate for a year. Even if it were the more healthy choice, a YEAR vs FOREVER?