THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Monday, August 23, 2010

Meet Me on Monday

Meet me on Monday is hosted over at Never Growing Old, and is a fantabulous way to get to know your fellow bloggers! Head on over there to participate.



1. What is your favorite kind of doughnut?
I don't care much for donuts. They're too sweet, and sweet things make me nauseous most of the time.

2. How often do you pray?
Never. I don't believe in any god.

3. What is your favorite kind of music?
I listen to a few artists out of each genre, actually. Tech N9ne is my favorite musician of all, but I'd have to say the genre I listen to the most artists in is rock/metal.

4. What do you order when you eat Chinese food?
Cashew chicken or general chicken. They call it Springfield style cashew chicken....I hear we have our own little recipe going on here. Either way, I love it.

5. Would you rather snowboard in the winter or swim in the summer?
I guess swim in the summer, though I hate extreme heat, and extreme cold. So both suck.