THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Meet Me on Monday

Meet me on Monday is hosted over at Never Growing Old, and is a fantabulous way to get to know your fellow bloggers! Head on over there to participate.







1. What is your favorite sandwich?
I'm not much of a sandwich person, but my go-to is usually peanut butter and jelly. We only eat honey wheat bread around here, too. It's kind of ridiculous to be so picky about it, but I just find no flavor in white bread. Funny, as a child I hated wheat bread!

2. What is stashed under your bed/mattress?
This may come as a surprise, but absolutely nothing. I could think of a hundred things that would fit perfectly, and it would see more useful to have them there than say, in a closet. However, my boyfriend has a mild case of OCD, and that's one of those things that drives him crazy. But it's the perfect storage space, right?!

3. What is your favorite flower?
Oh geez. Another surprise, I'm a girl who doesn't like flowers. Shock, right? I love floral designs, but I don't care for flowers themselves. However, I'll go ahead and pick one I find fascinating.
Known as the Four O'clock (and also some other names). Growing up, my grandma had an entire bush of these in the front of her house. I loved going out to look at them, but not because they're flowers. I found it fascinating that they all opened and closed at nearly the exact same time every single day. I guess I've always been  detail oriented, eh? Not to mention, the same bush seemed to produce an abundance of different colored flowers. And sometimes the same exact flower would have two different colors on it. I always thought it was awesome!
Okay....so maybe I do like a flower.

4. What is your favorite magazine?
I'm not much of  magazine reader either. I did when I was younger, when I had to get my fill of the celebrity gossip. Not to mention the posters that were included. These days, however, I pretty much just look at tattoo magazines. I like tattoos, but I guess that goes without saying.

5. How often do you weigh yourself?
After I had my son, I refused to weigh myself. It was over a year before I actually broke down and bought a scale. When I did, I was actually pleasently surprised. I thought I weighed a lot more than I did. But now, I weigh myself about once a week. I don't focus too much on the number, but rather, how I look. And whether or not my pants fit. :/

1 comment:

  1. PBJ Is always fantastic.

    Weighing myself, what's that?

    Here's a link, check out my page. You may be interested in my reviews too.

    http://tamirisc-myworld.blogspot.com/p/meet-me-monday40-friday-follow.html

    ReplyDelete

<3 zee comments.