THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bodacious Blogging Award!

I was completely shocked to find out that I had been given a blogging award! I honestly didn't think people really came to my blog often, if at all. I know I have a few followers but I was never sure if any of them actually read my posts. (Call me a pessimist, I know I know.)

So anywho, this award was given to me by K, at The Lady Critics Library. Thanks a bunch!

There are a few rules that go with winning this award, as follows.

If you are given this award you must first accept it by leaving a comment on the post you were nominated on. Then copy and paste the post and add it to your own blog. Make a list of the last 5 books you read and pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (no backsies!). Please also identify the blog from which you got the award and don’t forget to tell your picks that they have a blog award! 


The last five books I read are:
Before I Fall, by Lauren Oliver.
Feed, by Mira Grant. 
Something Like Fate, by Susane Colasanti.
The Secret Year, by Jennifer Hubbard.
Rules of Attraction, by Simone Elkeles.
(I actually think Rules of Attraction was about five or six books ago, rather than being on the list, but I can't remember the other book. :/)


And the blogs I pass this on to are:
Camisado Mind
A Good Addiction
Book Sanctuary
Forever Young, A YA Lit Blog
Joy's Blog

4 comments:

  1. Well, thank you very much!! :)
    I'd give it back but.....rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I've got an award for you over at
    myneuroticbookaffair.blogspot.com
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO-HOO! Thanks for the award!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Amanda! And congrats on your award! Not sure I deserve it, but thanks so much for passing it on to me.

    ReplyDelete

<3 zee comments.