THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Monday, May 17, 2010

2010 Debut Author Challenge

The challenged is hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren, and the basic concept is to read as many debut authors books as possible, throughout the year. The challenge runs from January 1st, to December 31st, and includes any first time author releases within that timeframe. I'm a fan off all genres, but lately I've been most interested in YA books, and for this reason, I think this will be a great challenge for myself.

Click here to learn more, and join the challenge!

Since I'm starting so late in the year, my goal will be 12. I may read more, if I think I have time I'll definitely go for it. Anywho, here's my list:


  1. Hearts at Stake, by: Alyxandra Harvey
  2. Before I fall, by: Lauren Oliver
  3. The Best and the Hardest Thing, by: Pat Brisson
  4. Feed, by: Mira Grant
  5. A Match Made in High School, by: Kristin Walker
  6. Dirty Little Secrets, by: C.J. Omololu
  7. The Body Finder, by: Kimberly Derting
  8. The Secret Year, by: Jennifer Hubbard
  9. Almost to Die For, by: Tate Hallaway
  10. The Tension of Opposites, by: Kristina McBride
  11. The Lonely Hearts Club, by: Elizabeth Eulberg
  12. Nomansland, by: Lesley Hauge
  13. The Duff, by: Kody Keplinger
  14. The Naughty List, by: Suzanne Young
  15. Forget-Her-Nots, by: Amy Brecount White
  16. The Line, by: Teri Hall
  17. Firespell, by: Chloe Neill
  18. Wish, by: Alexandra Bullen
  19. Hex Hall, by: Rachel Hawkins
  20. A Blue So Dark, by: Holly Schindler
  21. The Summer of Skinny Dipping, by: Amanda Howells
I'll add more to the list as I come across them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

<3 zee comments.