THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE. REVIEW REQUESTS ARE IGNORED.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Meet Me on Monday

With all of the Speak-age going on, I decided I needed to do something light and fluffy. I've been browsing blog posts about the situation on and off all day, and it seems as though I get more annoyed as time goes by. I didn't think that was possible, but I'll be honest. I want to kick him in the forehead. Now now, I wouldn't actually do it if I saw him, but the idea has its perks. (Okay so maybe temporary rage gratification is the only perk. But hey, it's a tempting perk.)

Anywho...Meet me on Monday is hosted over at Never Growing Old, and serves as a way to get to know your fellow bloggers!

1. What is your favorite all time movie?
     I can't choose one. I know, I'm not being cooperative, but hey...how about I choose four? 

  

2. How often do you go over the speed limit?
    Umm...always? I think I might be a little too comfortable w/ the 5mph allowance.

3. What really gives you the creeps?
    Locusts. Waterbugs. Gag. Seriously. My skin is crawling just looking at the pictures. UUUUGHHH


4. What is your favorite snack?
    Mmm. Grapes. I wish I'd have gotten some at the store. :/

  
5. Would you rather be a dog named Killer or a cat named Fluffy?
    I'd rather be named Killer, were I an animal. And I prefer dogs anyways. However, if I were to be one or the other, I think I'd rather be a cat. They're more agile, more free.